httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "César Leonardo Blum Silveira" <cesa...@gmail.com>
Subject Pool cleanups on Windows Server 2008
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:56:43 GMT
Hello,

The application we develop at the company where I work is presenting
some problems in Windows Server 2008. Basically, the pplication
consists of a bunch of Apache modules that serves our purposes. For
what we have observed so far, pool cleanups reigstered for the server
pool in the post config hook are not always run on restart events. It
seems to be totally random: sometimes the cleanups are run, sometimes
not.

We checked it against other versions of Windows (XP and 2003) and did
not have any problems.

Has anyone experienced something like that?

Thanks,

--
César L. B. Silveira