httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Pool cleanups on Windows Server 2008
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:46:32 GMT
C├ęsar Leonardo Blum Silveira wrote:

> Ok, now I got into some doubts. What I'm doing is registering a
> cleanup for the pool which is passed as the first argument to my post
> config hook. Is that the parent's or the child's pool?

As mentioned, this (config pool) cleanup should be run once all requests
are satisfied.  If you have a completely stalled request that fails to
return, it won't.  It will run in the parent and then child process in
that order.  The setup (new post config hook) may run in the new process
before the old child process is cleaned up.

If requests are hung, and you need to track down which/why, then take
a look at mod_log_forensic which lets you see the requests received that
never hit the logging (final) phase.

Bill