httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Morris <supp...@bettercgi.com>
Subject Re: mass virtual hosting and error-logging
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:06:33 GMT
   If you do set DOCUMENT_ROOT, it would be great
if you made that change in the mass virtual hosting
module, which would fix the problem for all users
of the module, rather than doing so in a seperate,
possibly unrelated module.  Just yesterday we had
to deal with a bunch of hassle because it doesn't
set document_root correctly.
--
Ray B. Morris
support@bettercgi.com