httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Morris <supp...@bettercgi.com>
Subject Re: Functions run when configuration file is read
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 19:01:49 GMT
> I am writing a module that runs certain functions depending on the
> configuration directives in the conf files.  The functions are run
> twice when the server is started and again when the server shuts
> down.

   I think I read something about this in Nick's
book, but I don't recall exactly.  Anyway in case
someone more knowledgeable than I doesn't reply, remember
you can of course just set a variable the first time your
functions are run and then on future invocations you'll
return immediately if the variable is already set.
--
Ray B. Morris
support@bettercgi.com