httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "mohamed nadir belkhelfa" <nadir.belkhe...@gmail.com>
Subject probleme with the Location tag
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:56:22 GMT
Hello everybody  I want to use the uri
recover from the structure req r  (r -> uri) to get a file name
I use currently two file type  non compressed file and compressed file  with
gzip file format
for the non compressed case I add the XML tag in httpd.conf
<Location /notcompressed/home/myusr/file>
SetHandler wrc
</Location>

wrc is the name of my module, notcompressed is the type of compression and
/home/usr/file is the emplacement of my file.
I parse the uri and I recover my two field normaly.

In the case of file compressed with gzip I add XML tag in httpd.conf
< Location /compressed!gzip/home/myusr/file.gz>
SetHandler wrc
</Location>
But apache behaves as if this tag does not exist in httpd.conf and if I tape
in to browser the corresponding uri I obtain the not found error (404)
The probleme is the file.gz, if I update the extension of this file I obtain
already the same result.
I need your help please thanks.