httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "mohamed nadir belkhelfa" <nadir.belkhe...@gmail.com>
Subject link a external library
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:43:19 GMT
hello,

thanks Joe and Brian for your help I have already the same problem.
I build two module who use a external library the problem is a first module
work normally without problem.  I load the dynamic library in httpd.conf
and I can call the function of this library and that return the correct
result.
but in the second module one of my function return a not correct result it '
s strange because where we call this function if I work with this library in
a sample C program
it ' s return the correct result.
What are the condition which a library must be cheek for working normally
with apache  ? the single condition in the documentation is the library must
be  built with the option -fPIC.
There are a third option how to link a external  library with apache it ' s
to use apr-dso
Do you think that the use of this option can solve my problem ?
if yes did   you know a tutorial that explains this method

Thanks