httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject modules and RewriteRules
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:22:32 GMT
I am thinking the slow down is not directly related to the Apache
Module, but maybe related to the way I have the RewriteRules setup. I
have moved the RewriteRules from the directory level to the server
level and for some reason my handler isn't getting called anymore.  I
am hooking the handler in the middle:

ap_hook_handler(promenade_handler, NULL, NULL, APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);

Here is my RewriteRules and handler all at the server level:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/images/([^/]+)/([^/]+)$ /theImage?fldoid=$1&imgoid=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^/images/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/([^/]+)$
/theImage?fldoid=$1&imgoid=$2&tn=$3 [L]

<Location /theImage>
    SetHandler promenadeImages
</Location>

Any thoughts on why I never see the handler promenadeImages get sent
to my handler?

Sam