httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject apache running slow in production
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:14:27 GMT
Folks,

Part of my web application contains an Apache C Module, mostly it is a
handler to control access and to serve up images, but another part of
it does access a SQLite database, which isn't called a whole lot.  On
my development machine which is a 2.8GHz P IV, the module serves up 12
images very quickly.  One of my customers is reporting that it is
taking 45 seconds on a Duo Core 1.8GHz machine!  If is wasn't for the
fact that my customer is 15 hours away, I would go check it out in
person.  Such as life.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how I can trouble shoot this
remotely?  I can compile and send new code to the customer, I just
don't know exactly what I might do to collect data.

Sam