httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject Re: Converting apr_finfo_t.mtime into a Unix timestamp
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 03:24:17 GMT
On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 8:24 PM, Joe Lewis <joe@joe-lewis.com> wrote:

>  I ran into this just this afternoon, and I am still looking for an
>  answer, but what I have found may be helpful.
>
>  What I found is that there is an apr_time_ansi_put converts a time_t to
>  an apr_time_t, but the only thing that may convert the apr_time_t into
>  the number of seconds since Jan 1st 1970 is apr_time_sec(apr_time_t) .
>
>  With you looking to set a header (a text string), you may want to
>  consider using apr_rfc822_date() to take the apr_finfo_t.mtime and turn
>  it directly into a string and then just set the header to that value.

Joe,

Thank you.  I actually do want the Unix timestamp format. (Which is
the Jan 1st 1970, isn't it?)  In the PHP code, it looks at dates based
on the unix timestamp format to determine which is the latest and then
converts it to a string.

Sam

--
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the