httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject Converting apr_finfo_t.mtime into a Unix timestamp
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 20:25:54 GMT
My PHP code needs to set the if_modified_since header, but to set it,
it needs to consider two times, one of it's data source, but also of a
configuration file that is only known to the Apache C Module.  Already
I am passing a number of variables to the PHP code via the
r->subprocess_env, and I would now like to also pass the
apr_finfo_t.mtime of the config file, but in a format that PHP can
understand.  In the PHP code, I am going to be using filemtime() which
returns a Unix timestamp.

How can I convert apr_finfo_t.mtime into a Unix timestamp?

Sam