httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject Access checker not setting environment after RewriteRule
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 00:56:03 GMT
My Apache 2.0 C module is doing a few things.  One of the things it is
doing is hooking the access checker. In the access checker a
configuration file is read in to determine access and key/value pairs
are added to the request_rec->subprocess_env so the PHP code to pick
up the values as $_SERVER variables.

This works fine while the url was something simple like this:

http://localhost/index.php?fldoid=258a2b0a-b413-4815-8bf6-fbe6c2a9760d

I want to start using some rewrite rules, to leverage browser caching,
so I changed the URL to:

http://localhost/category/258a2b0a-b413-4815-8bf6-fbe6c2a9760d

And added this rewrite rule to the <Directory> of the document root:

RewriteRule ^category/([^/]*)$ index.php?fldoid=$1 [L]

The access check hooker is getting called, but when the PHP executes,
the $_SERVER variables I need are not defined.

Sam