httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian McQueen" <mcqueenor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Module conflict - Help
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 17:48:36 GMT
It sounds like the merging of the per-server config records is either
flawed or not implemented.  If you don't know about that subject, you
definitely should study that a bit.  Nick's book its really good:

http://www.g8l.us/3q5

His web site probably has a section on it too:

http://www.apachetutor.org/dev/