httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From John David Duncan <...@mysql.com>
Subject Re: Testing Framework for Apache Modules
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:34:03 GMT
Hi,

JMeter can be useful for testing.

Also, I recently put some thought into creating a test framework for
mod_ndb.

This is regression testing, based on sending an HTTP request and
getting the correct response, and it is built around curl.  A single
file called "test.list" contains all the test cases, and the results
are stored in a few simple archive files.

If you get mod_ndb 1.1 from mod-ndb.googlecode.com,  the test suite is
in the Tests directory.  The test framework per se is not documented,
but the driving script is either lib.test.sh or run-test (take your
pick) and the whole thing adds up to only about 250 lines of shell and
awk code.

JD