httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Gomez <e6973...@est.fib.upc.edu>
Subject Re: Building a module for Apache 2.2
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 19:47:03 GMT
Thanks Nick.

I found WHAT I was searching:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/dso.html
step 4

Seems that instructions in
http://threebit.net/tutorials/apache2_modules/tut1/tutorial1.html are
outdated for Apache 2.2 module developing.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/developer/ maybe a good resource for
familiarized people, but not for the crowd. I miss some official "Build
your first module"; kind of "Hello world module" with the very updated
instructions and references. If we don't take care for noob developers,
Microsoft will do.

Samuel