httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Cesar Silveira <cesar.silve...@tet.com.br>
Subject apr_inet_pton
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:11:24 GMT
Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this. Does anyone know why
apr_inet_pton seems not to be available in the APR library's public API?
By looking at the source code I have found it is only implemented on
UNIX-specific files. However, I was able to take the code and simply
paste and compile it on Visual Studio 2005 and it worked perfectly.

I'll be really glad if anyone can provide me some input on that.

Thanks,

--
Cesar Silveira          cesar.silveira@tet.com.br
Tools & Technologies - T&T Engenheiros Associados Ltda.