httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Belau" <peter.be...@anchorfree.com>
Subject RE: Rewriting the Url
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 02:48:22 GMT

I believe that you can do this with mod_rewrite. You don't need to reinvent this particular
wheel unless your rewriting logic is particularly hairy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ram Prasanna [mailto:meendar@gmail.com]
Sent: Thu 2/28/2008 10:10 PM
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Rewriting the Url

I need to change the appended parameters of the get Request, before it
gets processed by the default_handler. I have written an input filter,
changed the r->uri, r->unparsed_uri and filename, however it seems it
doesn't work.

Actual uri -> www.somedomain.com/index.html?view=xyz
To be changed ->www.somedomain.com/index.html

 I have searched for "?view" in the uri and replaced "?" with '\0'.
While going out of my input filter all seems that the view gets
replaced, but i am getting "File doesnot exists" error from default
handler, on investigating more i found the "r->finfo.filetype" becames
APR_NOFILE.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance!

--