httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnab Ganguly" <agangul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query on deletion of Request pool
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 03:22:19 GMT
>It up to the OS to mark the freed areas as free or use it as a
>filesystem buffer or whatever buffer, as long as the memory isn't needed
>by applications.

Thanks for the update.Actually when I do top -p on the process id I do see
memory consumed by Apache is very less but over the time when I do free -m
the RAM gets reduced.I wonder can be this case happen free -m is 0 and the
machine will crash or something....I was thinking may be the Apache was
eating up the RAM.Please let me know your views on this.
Regards
-A