httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnab Ganguly" <agangul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help on memory related issues
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:23:53 GMT
Hi ,
Thanks for the email.Yes the same behavior is observerd without my
module.Also the webserver is handling heavy traffic and it remains busy
through out. Just to update you on the statistics it gets 1000 hits per
minute.

How do I give time to stabilize Apache as it is always heavily loaded and
server status pages show idle worker is 0.Let me know on this.
Regards
-A