httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Morris <supp...@bettercgi.com>
Subject Re: [MODULES]apache running slow in production
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:28:06 GMT
   I'm sure there's a better way to do it, but I'd add
a "Debug" directive for the module, then throw in some
error log calls recording time() if debug is set.  Then
you know which part of the code is taking a long time.
Something very roughly like:

if (cfg->debug) {
   ap_log_rerror(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_ERR, 0, r,
                 "time is %i", (int) time());
}
--
Ray B. Morris