httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Charles Fry" <...@google.com>
Subject ap_setup_client_block and Content-Length
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:18:47 GMT
Hi,

I desire to access a request's Content-Length from an input filter.
The only way I've been able to determine to do this short of manually
parsing the header myself is to call ap_setup_client_block and then
read r->remaining, but I don't see any precedent for doing this in
other modules (that said, none of them seem to care about
Content-Length at all). Reading the code, I don't see any reason why I
shouldn't be calling ap_setup_client_block even if I don't use
ap_should_client_block and ap_get_client_block, but since I don't see
anyone else doing this I wanted to double-check. Any advise on the
matter would be appreciated.

thanks,
Charles