httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Charles Fry" <...@google.com>
Subject Re: sending provisional response codes from a filter
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 19:22:23 GMT
Wow, ap_send_interim_response is great! Thanks for pointing that out.

I got it to work with apparent success by just reusing the
ap_filter_t's reqeust_rec in my incoming filter, saving the status and
status code, setting them for the interim call, and then restoring
them afterwords. Does this sound like the right way to use
ap_send_interim_response, or should I really be geenrating a new
request_rec just for this response?

thanks,
Charles