httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Charles Fry" <...@google.com>
Subject Re: sending provisional response codes from a filter
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 18:37:13 GMT
I wasn't using ap_send_interim_response, though I'll take a look at
it. I just used the code previously posted on this thread, copied
straight from http_filter's sending of 100 Continue responses. And it
works just fine as is. :-)

As for Joe's question, I don't have a patch that fixes things, but
rather the contrary: I had to remove a patch I had added that broke
things. Specifically, I had added a 103 entry to status_lines in
http_protocol *without* updating the LEVEL[2-5]00 #defines, which led
ap_index_of_response to use my new 103 instead of a 200, completely
confounding my ability to decipher what was going on, since I thought
that the 103 was coming from my own code (which it wasn't as my filter
wasn't properly loaded). In other words, I had created a false trail
which was becoming increasingly difficult to follow, because I was
misparsing the output it generated.

Charles