httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Pitchaimani Muthuveeran" <pm...@msys-tech.com>
Subject Re: [可能是垃圾邮件] Re: [可能是垃圾邮件] Re: how to debug module using gdb
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:49:18 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "wangyz" <wangyz@tongtech.com>
To: <modules-dev@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: [可能是垃圾邮件] Re: [可能是垃圾邮件] Re: how to debug module
using gdb

> hi meendar:
> i am a new monkey at apache. can you give me a detail explanation
> .thanks you
>
> meendar wrote:
>> wangyz wrote:
>>
>>> thanks again.
>>> I sure that i had compiled a debug version. and gdb had load the
>>> library.

>> Make sure you compile with optimization level 0, that is *O0* flag in
>> your gcc, by default apache configure_vars.mk having *O2* level.

Do not Top Post!

If you compiling your module with apxs, then change the variable
EXTRA_CFLAGS to "-g O0 -pthread"  <Apache Dist Dir>/build/config_vars.mk and
compile again.

Else if you are compiling your module along with apache, then change
environment <ApacheSRCDir>/config_vars.mk as flag O2 to O0 in same variable
given above and compile it.

Thanks!

Mani