httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Moacir Schmidt" <moacir.schm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ap_get_brigade hangs when submitting a muitipart/form-data
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 03:02:13 GMT
***News***: After some days and headaches, I figured out that this problem
occurs only on my local machine running IE (6 or 7) on Windows Server 2003
accessing Debian Linux (sarge or etch) on a virtual machine at the same
computar (using vmware) with apache 2.2.3-4 or 2.2.8.

It does not happen on my production apache server.

I still have no idea why above configuration causes this strange
behaviour...but the problem seems not so important now!