httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Spinetti <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Re: Write to client directly
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:57:57 GMT
Has anyone some ideas?
I tried  in this way:

static int get_socketclient(request_rec *r)
{
    apr_os_sock_t cl_fd;
    conn_rec *conn = r->connection;
    apr_socket_t *csd = ((core_net_rec
*)conn->input_filters->ctx)->client_socket;
    apr_os_sock_get(&cl_fd, csd);
    return (int)cl_fd;
}

In my handler:

ap_set_content_type(r, "text/html");
xsltSaveResultToFd(get_socketclient(r), res, (tipo_xslt) ?
sconf->aziende : sconf->web);

The problem is that the output starts with some html code and then I
have the response headers and then nothing else.....
Some ideas?
Best regards