httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: sending provisional response codes from a filter
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:57:32 GMT
Charles Fry wrote:
> All right. I finally resolved this, and it ends up the code works just
> fine, it's just that the input filter wasn't set properly, but I
> didn't notice due to the spurious 103 I was observing due to my
> modification of http_protocol. Whew.
>
> Charles

Would you be willing to post the code changes that made it work (to be
preserved in the archives) on this mailing list?  I am not familiar with
what you were doing, but I am curious to also see what changes made it
work.  A patch might be nice, something showing a "before" code and an
"after" code.

Joe
--
Joseph Lewis <http://sharktooth.org/>