httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Belau" <peter.be...@anchorfree.com>
Subject Setting Content-Type in an Apache module
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:32:10 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to set the Content-Type header in my Apache module with no success. Initially I
was trying to set the header using the APR table functions but a google search revealed that
this would not work... for Apache 1.3. After looking at mod_mime_magic.c it seems that the
Content-Type is set using the ap_set_content_type function. I tried using this function and
have had no success with it as well. Does anyone have any idea what I'm possibly doing wrong
?

Thanks,

Peter