httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Wall, Mick" <Mick.W...@LloydsTSB.co.uk>
Subject Additional log file
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 15:16:28 GMT
Hello,

I have a requirement to log some additional information to a separate log
file.  Can I do this using some of the existing log API's or will I need to
create my own.

Thanks

Mick

This e-mail is only for the above addressees.  It may contain confidential or privileged information.
 If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information
in it or any attachments.  If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete
it immediately.

Lloyds TSB Bank plc.  Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN.  Registered in
England and Wales, number 2065.  Telephone: 020 7626 1500.
Lloyds TSB Scotland plc.  Registered Office: Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street, Edinburgh
EH2 4LH.  Registered in Scotland, number 95237.  Telephone: 0131 225 4555.
Cheltenham & Gloucester plc.  Registered Office: Barnett Way, Gloucester GL4 3RL.  Registered
in England and Wales, number 2299428.  Telephone: 01452 372372.
Cheltenham & Gloucester Savings is a division of Lloyds TSB Bank plc.

Lloyds TSB Bank plc, Lloyds TSB Scotland plc and Cheltenham & Gloucester plc are authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Lloyds TSB Group plc.  Registered Office: Henry Duncan House, 120 George Street, Edinburgh
EH2 4LH.  Registered in Scotland, number 95000.  Telephone: 0131 225 4555.
Lloyds TSB Group plc is a signatory to the Banking Codes.

Telephone calls may be monitored or recorded.