httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Seth Cherney <sethcher...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: mysql auth module
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 18:55:37 GMT
Thanks everyone for the responses. Im quite pressed for time this week, but will look into
everything and get back to the list with my Q's. I think my problem stems more from the fact
that I have never used C than anything else.  So, till next time ;)

John David Duncan <jdd@mysql.com> wrote: Hi Seth,

I'm glad to help out with particular questions on either side -- mysql
or apache.

JD