httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "karim Bendadda" <kakib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Module Dev] Sending http request
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:25:50 GMT
Hi All;

I tried this

*request_rec *subr = ap_sub_req_lookup_uri(url, r, NULL);
apr_table_set( subr->headers_out, "Location", url );
ap_log_rerror( APLOG_MARK, APLOG_ERR, 0,r, "sub request status:
%i",subr->status );
ap_run_sub_req(subr);*

I have the following error:

*[Thu Jan 17 07:11:25 2008] [error] [client 10.75.197.168] File does not
exist: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/my_module*

I think because the external server is not on the same site..I read the
paragraph 6.3 Diverting a Request: The internal redirect ...I think there is
no external redirect for http requests...
Any suggestion please??

--
Karim