httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "karim Bendadda" <kakib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Module] Request External Redirection
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:11:15 GMT
It's the request header, In fact I receive an http request with a
certificate whish I can read by: *

certificate *= *apr_table_get(r->headers_in, sslClientCertificat);

*Now I want to redirect the SAME request to another  server by preserving
the request (and the certificate into it)

when I tried this:
*
apr_table_setn(r->headers_out, (const char*)"Location",url);
ap_log_rerror(APLOG_MARK,APLOG_NOTICE,0,r,"The certificate
%s",apr_table_get(r->headers_out, sslClientCertificat));
return  HTTP_MOVED_TEMPORARILY**;
*
I have the log: *The certificate= null;*
*
*How Can I redirect ALL the request??

Thks.

--