httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Module] Request External Redirection
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:40:54 GMT
karim Bendadda wrote:
> I did that , I have a redirection to the new url but it seems that it's just
> a redirection , the HTTP request doesn't get in the new URl: there is my
> code:

The only two options again are to proxy to the external server, or
redirect the client to the external server.

If you don't want a redirection at the web browser, you will have to
proxy the request.  I do not know about setting up a hook into mod_proxy
to have a request proxied - it's something I've never done, but there
should be many people who have done it.  Anyone with any short examples?

Joe
--
Joseph Lewis <http://sharktooth.org/>