httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike O'Leary" <molear...@gmail.com>
Subject Connection Pool Module
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:35:12 GMT
I am looking to write an Apache module that maintains a pool of socket
connections to a back-end server.  When a request for the module comes in, a
connection from the pool would be grabbed and the data sent to the back-end
server.  I want persistent connections to the back-end server; constantly
reconnecting would be very painful.

Anyone know of how I could get this to work?  From what I've read, I don't
see that this is possible, but throwing it out in the hopes that someone
here knows.  I appreciate any help you can give.

Mike