httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Specifying a different target directory for APXS
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 21:57:28 GMT
Ralf/Joe,

Now I am trying to (just) compile my module using apxs and I see this
warning

 *$ /usr/sbin/apxs -c -L /myprj/deps/axis2c/lib -L /myprj/lib/ -l
axutil -l axis2_engine -l dl -l pthread -l client -l operations -c
/myprj/obj/webservices/mod_my.o /myprj/obj/webservices/dispatcher.o
/myprj/obj/webservices/parserequest.o
/myprj/obj/webservices/response.o
/usr/lib/apr/build/libtool --silent --mode=link gcc -o
/myprj/obj/webservices/mod_my.la  -L /myprj/deps/axis2c/lib
-L/myprj/lib/ -laxutil -laxis2_engine -ldl -lpthread -lclient
-loperations -rpath /usr/lib/httpd/modules -module -avoid-version
/myprj/obj/webservices/mod_my.o /myprj/obj/webservices/dispatcher.o
/myprj/obj/webservices/parserequest.o
/myprj/obj/webservices/response.o

*** Warning: Linking the shared library
/myprj/obj/webservices/mod_my.la against the non-libtool
*** objects  /myprj/obj/webservices/mod_my.o
/myprj/obj/webservices/dispatcher.o
/myprj/obj/webservices/parserequest.o
/myprj/obj/webservices/response.o is not portable!*

Do you know what is causing this problem?

Thanks for all the responses!
Subra