httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Specifying a different target directory for APXS
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:05:59 GMT
Joe,

Thanks for ur response.

The reason I wanted to change the target directory was because my apache
module is being compiled as one of the components of a much larger makefile.
All the other shared libraries generated by this make file, are copied in a
particular directory and hence I wanted my apache module to go in to that
directory as well. As you suggested, I could copy the .so file to whatever
directory I want later on, but I am not sure if such copying ig generally
done in a makefile.

I did try to directly use gcc to compile my apache module so that I could
specify any target directory but ran in to another issue which is detailed
here =>
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-modules-dev/200711.mbox/%3c489947c0711271021m1ac26237n4c9fc5f0db8234f4@mail.gmail.com%3e

I didnt receive any helpful responses to that posting thats why I am trying
to use apxs.

Would you care to take a look at this issue =>
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-modules-dev/200711.mbox/%3c489947c0711271021m1ac26237n4c9fc5f0db8234f4@mail.gmail.com%3e

Thanks so much!

Subra