httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: http-redirect url gets corrupted in request_rec - apache 2
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:04:20 GMT
SAILESH KRISHNAMURTI, BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN wrote:
> Gotccha, heres what the relevant hook info
> static void someModule_register_hooks (apr_pool_t * p)
> {
>   ap_hook_post_config (Some_init_method, NULL, NULL, APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
>   ap_hook_check_user_id (SomeMethod, NULL, NULL, APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
>   ap_hook_auth_checker (SomeMethod, NULL, NULL, APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
>   ap_hook_access_checker (SomeMethod, NULL, NULL, APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
> }                                                                               Looks
like its all using HOOK_MIDLE. You mentioned using ap_hook_insert_error_filter. Is it okay
to use something that talks of inserting a filter into a module, since modules and filters
are supposed to be distinct animals. This could just be a novice question, but just thought
Id clarify beforehand.

I only inserted the example register hook function in because you had
not answered the question for what kind of hook was being used (and
until we know, we can only guess).  Try changing APR_HOOK_MIDDLE to
APR_HOOK_LAST, recompile/install, and see if that changes what you see
in the log files.

Joe

P.S. - "Top posting" isn't very effective - it makes following the
e-mail thread that much more difficult.  Try posting your responses
after the necessary text to which you are replying.
--
Joseph Lewis <http://sharktooth.org/>