httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: http-redirect url gets corrupted in request_rec - apache 2
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:43:28 GMT
SAILESH KRISHNAMURTI, BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN wrote:
> Hi, Could you let me know the syntax. I did a quick search for seting 'apache- registration
to LAST" and couldnt find it.

ap_hook_insert_error_filter(insert_my_error_filter, NULL, NULL,
APR_HOOK_LAST);

The last parameter specifies where we are to run.  Other options include
APR_HOOK_MIDDLE and APR_HOOK_FIRST.  Not all hooks use the same
parameters, which is why I asked what hooks you were registering, and how.

Additionally, those NULL and NULL parameters specify the modules that
this hook should run after, and also the list of modules that should run
before ours.

--
Joseph Lewis <http://sharktooth.org/>