httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: http-redirect url gets corrupted in request_rec - apache 2
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:26:58 GMT
SAILESH KRISHNAMURTI, BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN wrote:
> thanks again, yeah Ive logged it using fprintf statements upto the return(HTTP_REDIRECT)
point of code at which point I assume it exits the code. Its also pretty much the last module
being added as part of the LoadModule line of statements in the http. Is there anyway to make
sure that no other module is interfering with this modules memory space.

Set the hook registration to LAST so that fewer modules have the chance
to get into it?  Perhaps setting the name?  (I am assuming that your
last log line showed the proper header table entry).

BTW, is this redirect occuring in an input filter, a handler, an output
filter, access checking, authorization checking, or another hook?

> I am trying to recompile from scratch on Solaris in this case. If there is any other
stategy (other than an so) that  I can use, do let me know, as long as it dosent involve recompiling
apache etc..

Recompiling apache itself should not be neccesary, only modules that do
not ship with your instance of apache (e.g. any 3rd party modules that
are unavailable.)

Joe
--
Joseph Lewis <http://sharktooth.org/>