httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: How does set status code in filter work
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 17:22:54 GMT
Your filter should run before the content type is set.  Then, you can do
the usual redirect to /errors/HTTP_FORBIDDEN.html or whatever document
you should be returning.  Yes, a filter should only be working on the
through-put, so you should be handling that.  Perhaps someone knows
about the pre-content-set filter types - I'm definitely not the expert.

Joe