httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From ed <>
Subject Re: Fwd:Re: http-redirect url gets corrupted in request_rec - apach
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:39:10 GMT
On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:00:51 -0500
<> wrote:

> could it also have somthing to do with the way '/'s are handled in
> 64bit versus 32 bit env. If my memory is right, these characters
> always seem to start from the '/' position.

The character sets are the same on both processor architectures. If
they differed then all characters would have an issue. Unless I am
mistaken there is no reason for ASCII 47 to have a different position
on the ASCII table for a 32bit proc.

What might differ is wide characters, which might take 64 bits to
represent it's position.

The T3 to is unreliable because of a memory leak
in the lyris server. The Rebel Alliance is port scanning the entire /16.
:: ::

View raw message