httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Lotspeich <e...@lotspeich.org>
Subject Usage of apr_pool_note_subprocess()
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 18:03:20 GMT
Hi,

I apologize in advance if this is a newbie question, but I haven't been able to
find the answer anywhere else.

I believe that apr_pool_note_subprocess is the correct function for what I'm
trying to do.  I have some processes I've spawned from my Apache module and I
want to kill these processes when Apache quits.  I called
apr_pool_note_subprocesses() with arguments of the process pool
(s->process->pool where s is a pointer to server_rec), a pointer to the process
structure and APR_KILL_AFTER_TIMEOUT for the "how" argument. When I stop
Apache, my processes are still running and have not been given any signals.

Is there something I'm missing here?  Is there a better way to accomplish what
I want?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Erik.