httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Carleton" <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject trick/tips for finding memory leaks
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 01:16:00 GMT
Thanks to the performance tools of my OS I have confirmed that
somewhere in my Apache module there is a memory leak.  Are there any
tips or tricks out there for find memory leaks in an Apache module?

Sam
--
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the