httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From bronto <bro...@noip.sk>
Subject Re: Get the actual socket of a request_rec
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:32:41 GMT
Hello,

I don't have access o my source code right now, but the mentioned method
is not one that I used (and mine worked).
I guess, in a day or two I will be able to get to my source, and send it
here.

But to mention, are you sure you need the socket file descriptor? Since
the api is done the way, that maybe 90% of modules actually don't need
to know the socket(and use buckets&brigades). There *are* situations
though, but think about it twice.

Regards,
Stefan