httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: apache 2.0.61 do not read config settings
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 16:09:08 GMT
John Zhang wrote:
> --- "William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:
>

>> Is your cmd array listed in your module data
>> section?
>>

> yes.  Everything worked fine in apache 2.2.
Comment out the IfModule pieces surrounding your directive just to
eliminate one more thing.  How do we know that the problem is the
directive itself, when it could be that apxs compiled it with a
different "my_mod.c" definition and the IfModule is what is really
preventing your directive from being called?

If that doesn't reveal anything additional, try providing us with the
my_func function (and at least the declaration).

Joe
--
Joseph Lewis <http://sharktooth.org/>