httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From ed <>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0 module skeleton
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:18:06 GMT
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:09:27 +0100
Graf László <> wrote:

> Can somebody give a project skeleton for Apache 2.0 module?
> I need it for the development of a custom module for Apache 2.2.6
> on Windows XP (SP2) and I have access to Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
> and Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0.

Can't really help you with the Visual Studio stuff... I don't
particularly like that development platform so I don't use it and don't
know it's quirks.

However, that rant out of the way, I've made a very simple module, and
I suppose you could call it a skeleton.

Errr. Second thoughts. If you get the latest source for Apache 2, take
a look at the following file, modules/experimental/mod_example.c.

The DS3 to is making a weird noise  because of the
death of dot com companies. US West is going bankrupt.
:: ::

View raw message