httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Julian Williams" <juw1...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Problem setting new HTTP headers from an input filter
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:23:50 GMT
On 10/10/07, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo@buanzo.com.ar> wrote:

> Julian Williams wrote:
> > Is it just not possible to modify the headers at this point in the
> > processing 'pipeline' or is there a different way that I can do it?
>
> What TYPE of input filter is it?

I'm not sure I know what you mean by TYPE. This is what I have in my
register_hooks function:

ap_hook_insert_filter(sams_soap_insert, NULL, NULL, APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
ap_register_input_filter(filter_name, sams_soap_filter_in, NULL,
AP_FTYPE_RESOURCE );

So perhaps you mean the type AP_FTYPE_RESOURCE . I have also tried
using AP_FTYPE_CONTENT_SET but I don't think it made any difference.

Thanks,
Julian Williams