httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "karim Bendadda" <kakib...@gmail.com>
Subject Calling a module befor the mod_proxy module
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:03:21 GMT
Hi everybody,

     I'm trying to call a custom module before calling the mod_proxy module
(as a reverse proxy). The problem is that just the mod_proxy works ( it
redirects me to the good server) ...my other module doesn't work when I try
to use the two modules(and it works alone), here the httpd.conf file:

LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so
LoadModule auth_module modules/mod_auth.so <----- my module

After I configure the modules like that:

Proxyrequests off
ProxyPass /auth  http://server.test.com:50000/

<Location /auth>
  SetHandler auth
  ProxyPassReverse /
  RequestHeader unset Accept-Encoding
</Location>

Correct me if I'm wrong, when calling my module as the last one on the
httpd.conf file it will be charged as the first one?? How Can I call my
module and after the mod_proxy module??

Any suggestions??
Thanks.

--