httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "karim Bendadda" <kakib...@gmail.com>
Subject an httpd problem with a module
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 09:46:22 GMT
Hi everbody,

I'm trying to develop a module for apache whith the csoap library.

the compilation is ok, the mod_soap.so was created. I updated the
httpd.conffile but when I'm trying to lunch the httpd (or the
apachectl) I have this
message:

httpd: Syntax error on line 71 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot
load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_soap.so into server:
/usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_soap.so: undefined symbol: herror_func

When compiling with the apxs utility I have added the correct libraries :
the apxs is Ok

but it seams like the hhtpd compiles the .so file and doesn't find my
libraries...

Have any ideas???

Best Regards,

Karim