httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Marin Cosmin <marincosmin2...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Unload module]
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:24:19 GMT
Hello,

I'm working on an Apache module that will log some statistics in a file.
My problem is that I have no ideea about what should I do to unload the module.
In ap_hook_post_config hook I initialize some structures, use open() for some files ...
If I get an error during this phase how can I unload the module ?

Where should I destroy IPCS ?
I used apr_pool_cleanup_register here but the behaviuor isn't the desired one.

Using apr_pool_cleanup_register in ap_hook_child_init seems to work.

Thank you.

Have a nice day/night !

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers
- Check it out.