httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From ed <ed-h...@s5h.net>
Subject Re: modules redirection
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:32:58 GMT
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:53:39 +0100
ed <ed-http@s5h.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:21:47 +0200
> "karim Bendadda" <kakibend@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >    I have created an Apache module (mod_authentification) which
> > connects to an external server in order to validate the user of an
> > application.Now I want to call the mod_proxy directly after calling
> > the other module (the mod_authentification) the mod_proxy will allow
> > me to redirect informations to a third server. I tried to make a
> > Load mod_proxy after the Load mod_authentification with the
> > directives on the httpd.conf file:

... snip ...

Ah misread your post. I think if you wish to execute modules in a
certain order, you can define this in the hook parameters.

See "Controlling hook calling order" here:

  http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/developer/hooks.html

--
The T3 to Redback1 is patchy because of a trailing space in /etc/passwd.
Tech Support is gasing up the marketing hype machine.